Wednesday, November 28, 2018

PTBL #458, 27/11/2018

All-Australian show programmed by Metal Mal:

1.VOYAGER Lost "I am the Revolution"
2.CHERRY GRIND tombstone "A room with a View"
3.GODS OF EDEN the overseer "From the End of Heaven"
4.DELLACOMA under my skin "south of Everything
5.ESPIONAGE at lightspeed we strike "Digital Dystopia"
6.LETHAL VENDETTA salute to the gods "No Prisoners, No Mercy"
7.HORIZONS EDGE let the show go on "Let the Show Go On"
8.WITCHSKULL temple of Lys "The Vast Electric Dark"
9.TEMTRIS breathe "Rapture"
10.MASON the afterlife "Impervious"
11.PSYCROPTIC we were the keepers "As the Kingdom Drowns"
12.ORPHEUS OMEGA I, architect "Partum Vita Mortem"
13.HIDDEN INTENT apocalypse now "Fear, Prey, Demise"
14.HEADBORE divide "the grey"
15.JOHN THE BEAST I am legend demo
16.BATTLEGRAVE betray your beliefs "Relics of a Dead Earth"
17.SHADOW REALM the Awakening "War of the Archons"
18.IN THE BURIAL Armanthine's departure "Born of Suffering"
19.SE BON KI RA under my skin "In the Wake of Change"

20.OCTANIC king for a day s/t

Thanks to Mal for filling-in for me.