Tuesday, May 18, 2021

PTBL #590, 11/05/2021

1.GYPSY rain s/t
2.NARAYAN fight, friend, flee (pre-release)
3.BURNING WITCHES witch of the north "Witch of the North"
4.RAINBOW can't let you go "Bent Out of Shape"
5.INGLORIOUS until I die s/t
6.SONS OF APOLLO Figaro's war "Psychotic Symphony"
7.SONS OF APOLLO divine addiction "Psychotic Symphony"
8.WHITESNAKE don't break my heart again "Come an' Get it"
9.DEEP PURPLE might just take your life "Burn"
10.URIAH HEEP circle of hands "Demons and Wizards"
11.BOSTON foreplay - long time s/t
12.AVATARIUM pearls and coffins "The Girl With the Raven Mask"
13.LED ZEPPELIN you shook me "I"
14.W.A.S.P. forever free "The Headless Children"
15.OPETH burden "Watershed"
16.ACCEPT the undertaker "Too Mean to Die"
17.IOTUNN the towers of cosmic Nihility  "Access all Areas"
18.HELLOWEEN skyfall (pre-release)
19.DRACONIAN stellar tombs "Sovran"
20.UNLEASH THE ARCHERS return to me "Abyss"
21.NOCTURNAL RITES repent my sins "Phoenix"

Mega Metal thanks to to Metal Mal for filling-in.